[asterisk-dev] Asterisk developer wanted - immediate need

Bob Atkins bob at digilink.net
Tue Jun 17 12:45:28 CDT 2008

We have an immediate need for an asterisk developer that has experience
with asterisk internals (core and apps). This is a for pay consulting
position at competitive consulting rates. We have several projects that
require experience on performance optimization particularly in terms of
large scale operation.

Experience with asterisk on Solaris would be a plus.

Please email me a summary/resume of your background directly.

Thanks,
--
*Bob Atkins *
/President/CEO/