[asterisk-dev] Asterisk

Will nyphbl8d at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 15:30:54 CDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 3:07 PM, othmen tahri <thr.othmen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Bonjour tous le monde,
> J'ai besoin de votre aide si c'est possible. J'ai besoin d'un manuel de
> configuration de quelques fonctionnalités d'asterisk comme la messagerie
> instantanée,la conférence,le menu vocal et la messagerie vocale.
> Si quelqu'un d'entre vous a une idéé sur ce projet, veullez svp me contacter
> ou m'envoyer une documentation.

Hello Othmen,
This is an english list, so you will not get many responses when
posting in other languages.  This is also the developer's list which
deals mainly with coding in the C language along with policies for the
code base.  Your inquiry would be better suited on the asterisk-users
mailing list.  That being said, http://voip-info.org is typically a
good place to find information about configuring Asterisk.

Regards,
Will