[asterisk-dev] MusicOnHold event

Gabriel Ortiz Lour ortiz.admin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 07:36:29 CDT 2008

Hi,

  I've been developing some features in my asterisk here and did some
improves on the manager events to help me out. What you are looking for
should be very simple to implement.
  I just did some modification on the 1.4.19 version so I can send "custom"
manager events from the CLI, and I'll be doing this on the trunk sourcecode
soon, some day on this week, then I can check to see if your request is
simple to do.

Gabriel Ortiz