[asterisk-dev] Asterisk won't compile with 64 bit termcap ?

Sean Bright sean.bright at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 17:01:19 CDT 2008

Oh, I see what you mean now.  Yeah, it can be frustrating, but it is par
for the course when it comes to autoconf-based build systems.  As Benny
pointed out, each distribution has their own package names and such, so
that does complicate matters a bit.

That being said, it would be interesting to see if we could maintain an
up-to-date database of dependency package names across distros.  Would
this be something you would be interested in taking on?

Thanks,
Sean