[asterisk-dev] [other] Uniqueid and billsec data missing in attended transfer?!

Saúl Ibarra saghul at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 14:38:27 CDT 2008

Hi all!

I'm having a extrange issue with the cdr and attended transfers:

In my cdr.conf I configured endbeforehexten=yes, so I can access
billsec data. I read this data from a DeadAGI, and it goes well except
when I use attended transfer (SIP native, not asterisk's):

* User A dials User B
* User A hits transfer to User C
* User A and User C talk-
* User A transfers the call.
* DeadAGui is executed and I DO have access to uniqueid and billsec.
* User B and User C talk.
* Call is ended by any of them
* DeadAGI is executed but I don't have access to CDR(billsec) or
CDR(uniqueid), they both return 0.

Is this a bug?

--
Saúl -- "Nunca subestimes el ancho de banda de un camión lleno de disketes."