[asterisk-dev] [other] Reliability of TRANSFER event in queue_log

Mark Michelson mmichelson at digium.com
Wed Jun 4 15:09:13 CDT 2008

Saúl Ibarra wrote:
> Hi all:
>
> I'm about to precess some queue events, and by reading the
> documentation I found the event TRANSFER isn't reliable with native
> sip transfers. Is this still true? Is there any workaround without
> using asterisk transfers? Thanks in advance.

When you say "queue events" I assume you mean lines in the queue_log file. The
TRANSFER event will only show up in the queue_log on a blind transfer. This can
be done either with a native SIP transfer or with Asterisk's internal blind
transfer mechanism. Attended transfers, no matter how they are initiated, will
not show up in the queue_log.

Mark Michelson