[asterisk-dev] Media TimeOut for SIP and IAX Trunk

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 11:12:26 CDT 2008

Hi List;

Any one can advise me if IAX trunk support media time
out to disconnec the call automatically after certain
vaule of timeout in case no more media running between
end points and hangup signal was not available (which
happens in alot of cases)?

And in case of SIP, I heared it is existed but I have
to check the session timer in the trunk version of the
sip_chan, but really I do not know how to check this
and wether there is any need to be done on the source
to be modified and compiled to obtain it successfully
working.

Any help?

Regards
Bilal