[asterisk-dev] Strange Asterisk Behaviour - Stuck channels

Rus V. Brushkoff rus at SoyuzKT.Od.UA
Thu Jul 31 03:48:09 CDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 11:28 AM, John Lange <john at johnlange.ca> wrote:

> "current release versions" which more specifically means 1.4.21.1 &
> 1.4.21.2 but it has been occurring for a while so at least 1.4.19 is
> also effected but it could go even further back.

 I saw this too - rtp udp stream to idle SIP phone (checked with tcpdump),
then garbled audio when user listens to incoming/ougoing call. No
transfers, no load - very small pbx (40 users total), simple SIP calls
through Sangoma PRI Zap channels.
 Seems like asterisk do not properly hangup channels when network is
unreliable to the phone.

:

		Rus