[asterisk-dev] Strange Asterisk Behaviour - Stuck channels

John Lange john at johnlange.ca
Wed Jul 30 14:27:08 CDT 2008

We do not use "trunk" but I have not seen this memory leak. Our system
doesn't appear to be as loaded as yours but still does reasonable
volumes.

Is it possible that "stuck" channels are building up on your system
which eventually exhausts all resources? Have you checked your "show
channels verbose" from time to time to see if there are some really long
calls?

Alternatively it could be some external application on the system? An
AGI or something that isn't part of a "stock" setup?

Regards,
--
John Lange
www.johnlange.ca