[asterisk-dev] Strange Asterisk Behaviour - Stuck channels

Venefax venefax at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 13:13:40 CDT 2008

I want to point out that Asterisk Trunk has big memory or handle leak. I
leave it running for three days and the memory climbs to 1.5 GB until I have
to restart it. I have a changing amount of calls but I can get to 360 open
calls at peak. The amount of calls can go down, but the memory never gets
released. Also the number of files open climbs until it kills the OS.
My machine is open for inspection. I don't open a bug because the bug
marshals require traces and stuff that I cannot obtain from a running
system, where I have 100% of my business.