[asterisk-dev] SRTP and SIP over TLS

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Fri Jul 25 10:11:32 CDT 2008

Andre Courchesne - Prival wrote:
>    Anyone can enlight me to the status or SRTP and SIP over TLS in Asterisk ?

This question is probably better suited for the -users list, but ...

SIP over TLS is supported in Asterisk trunk / 1.6, but is currently
marked as "experimental", as it is new and we are reserving the right to
change the ways in which it is configured.

SRTP has not yet been included in Asterisk trunk.  There is some support
in developer branch.  However, the last few times people have tested it,
they had some issues with getting it to work.

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer