[asterisk-dev] Does Asterisk 'queue' DTMFs?

Dmitry Andrianov dimas at dataart.com
Thu Jul 24 08:29:30 CDT 2008

Autoservice only works when you explicitly put a channel to autoservice with autoservice_start.
Many applications do that when they expect there will be some delay before they continue reading frames from the channel.

I guess in your case there is no such delay so autoservice is not used - that is why you do not see any frames coming thru it. You can put your logging directly into ast_read function to see when your frames are read from the channel.

However I do not really understand what you are trying to achieve...