[asterisk-dev] SIP disconnect code

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Tue Jul 22 14:18:06 CDT 2008

Hi,

I answer this email but this is for everybody from this thread (I used
some idea from this email).

On Jul/21/2008, Philipp Kempgen wrote:

> >> contain readable text, in addition to the numeric code (although in
> >> a format that allows the numeric code to be extracted easily).
> >
> > "200 OK"
> > "302 Moved Temporarily"
> > "404 Not Found"
>
> Or maybe something like
> "SIP 200 OK"
> "SIP 302 Moved Temporarily"
> etc. so you can tell that the HANGUPCAUSETEXT variable was set
> by the SIP (/IAX/...) channel.

I liked this idea and patch is attached.

Carefull: I have tested only a couple of times with 404 error message.
Tomorrow I will test this patch in work (hopefully I will have time).
This is not a final patch (if there is any final patch ever)

I'm not handling SIP to multiple Dial destinations like
Dial(SIP/xxx&SIP/yyy). But this should provide HANGUPCAUSETEXT for the
same cases than HANGUPCAUSE.

When somebody will fix HANGUPCAUSE should be easy to fix
HANGUPCAUSETEXT, but I would like to go step by step and to have
HANGUPCAUSETEXT in the same cases than HANGUPCAUSE.

I'm not used to program in Asterisk, maybe I have used a wrong approach.
Don't hesitate to tell me :-)

Thanks,

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona