[asterisk-dev] mISDN with crypto

Jeff Gehlbach jeffg at jeffg.org
Tue Jul 15 11:22:42 CDT 2008

On Jul 15, 2008, at 11:53 AM, andrea wrote:
> i like to know how is good the encryption into mISDN .

You really should do your own research on this -- it's your data, why
trust me to advise you on whether a given cipher will adequately
protect it?

> It use blowfish, i just like to know if is easy to decrypt.

Blowfish is (last I heard) a well-respected cipher with no known
ciphertext attacks when running in CBC mode.  It was runner-up to
Rijndael in the AES competition.  It's been a few years since I was
really hip to the crypto scene, though, so don't take my word.  See
above :)

-jeff