[asterisk-dev] audiohooks - Read factory was pretty quick last time

Wolfgang Pichler wpichler at yosd.at
Sun Jul 13 23:47:52 CDT 2008

Hi,

the mixmonitor recording comming out is ok - and i am not using misdn.
The call comes in over SIP -> into app_queue -> then to an agent using IAX.

The debug messages does come more than 100 per second - turning off
debug log is possible - but that does not fix the problem. I do need the
debug logs from time to time to see what is happening - this is
impossible when the log is filled up with this logs.

regards,
Wolfgang Pichler