[asterisk-dev] XML documentation of apps/functions/the_rest_of_the_world

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Fri Jul 11 18:05:03 CDT 2008

On 17:11, Fri 11 Jul 08, Tilghman Lesher wrote:
> On Friday 11 July 2008 16:07:11 Brandon Kruse wrote:

Good point.

Maybe something like <Application name="Dial" core="yes">
All stuff in the digium official tree should have this core flag so it
will read the docs out of core-$lang.xml
If this is not set, it will try to look for an <Application name="Dial">
tag in one of the extra xml files in the doc/ directory.

How about that ?
--

Michiel van Baak
michiel at vanbaak.eu
http://michiel.vanbaak.eu

"Why is it drug addicts and computer aficionados are both called users?"