[asterisk-dev] DTMF Relay

Venefax venefax at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 09:46:19 CDT 2008

But the question is: if I don't know in advance, how do I set it in sip.conf
to let the device use either? In a Cisco router, any device can use any of
the programmed DTMF relay modes, which can be up to 4.
Can we please change the architecture to set both methods in sip.conf and
let all devices use whatever method they choose?