[asterisk-dev] [policy] Bug Tracker Workflow Discussion

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu Jul 10 14:54:55 CDT 2008

Johansson Olle E wrote:
> Here's the core. Russell has final veto, and who gave him that?
>
> Please observe that this is a procedure discussion, not a discussion
> about a person...

I would say Kevin probably has the final final veto.  :)

Anyway, there certainly hasn't been a procedure.  It's just been how
things have played out.  This was obviously Mark's project.  He passed
the torch to Kevin.  Since then, for a lot of the more day-to-day like
decisions, that torch has been passed to me.

I'm always open for suggestions and discussion about policies and
whatever else that may help more effectively run this project.

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer