[asterisk-dev] SDP version

Raj Jain rj2807 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 17:26:37 CDT 2008

Quoting section 8 of RFC 3264:

   Nearly all aspects of the session can be modified.  New streams can
   be added, existing streams can be deleted, and parameters of existing
   streams can change.  When issuing an offer that modifies the session,
   the "o=" line of the new SDP MUST be identical to that in the
   previous SDP, except that the version in the origin field MUST
   increment by one from the previous SDP.