[asterisk-dev] oej: trunk r128290 - /trunk/channels/chan_sip.c

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Sun Jul 6 12:28:17 CDT 2008

> Great communication.  Way to go Digium!!!

Steve,
I fail to see where Digium is involved here as a company. And I also
fail
to see where you contribute to the discussion...

I'm sure you have a lot to contribute to our project, but I would rather
see your energy used to help us improve the product than to
act like this.

I've sen the discussion regards FreeSwitch. I agree with you that
some people with Digium mail addresses has been reacting a bit
too hard, but that doesn't for me indicate more than me realising
that it is a hot topic for them and that you use it to trigger that kind
of action.

Let's get back on topic and focus on what we do best, improve Asterisk
as a team and an Open Source project.

/O