[asterisk-dev] "sip qualify peer"

Chris Tooley chris at tooley.com
Sun Jul 6 08:18:59 CDT 2008

I wrote this a while back.  The idea is just what you've noticed.  The
ability to force an Options ping, even if a peer is set to qualify=no.
 I implemented it purley as a CLI command as I didn't have a need or
use fo the Manager command (and haven't ever implemented one).  It's
mostly a debugging thing.