[asterisk-dev] One issue remaining with kill-the-user in chan_sip

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Sun Jul 6 05:34:04 CDT 2008

6 jul 2008 kl. 11.47 skrev Pavel Jezek:

> I migrated my config to 'type=peer' a months ago it was working fine,
> but (probably) after astobj2 was introduced into trunk, I have
> problems
> with peer matching for incomming calls, bugreport here
> http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=12494#89140
> maybe it's related to this discussion...

I would suggest that we test "match-auth-digest" following both Steve's
incredible work with hashes and my more destructive changes. There might
be issues in that part of the code. My personal feeling was that it
was a bit
too much of a quick-and-dirty fix at the time, but since it's now part
of Asterisk
we need to fix it again if it's broken.

These two changes combined will make a lot of difference, but needs a
massive
amount of  testing. Good thing that we have a lot of people spending
time testing
trunk with all possible combinations of realtime, static
configurations and
configuration options!

Trunk is for development. I guess that Steve and I have used that to the
full extent :-)

/O