[asterisk-dev] New CLI command in trunk "sip show channelstats"

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Sat Jul 5 14:47:41 CDT 2008

Friends,

I've added a new command to trunk - "sip show channelstats".

This command takes data we already have in the RTP and RTCP data
structures and display them for all active calls.
I'm not sure all of that data is correct, but having a CLI in addition
to the channel variables is a good way to fine tune
this subsystem of Asterisk.

It doesn't show any data for calls in the p2p RTP bridge, since we're
in a very low-level RTP proxy mode for those calls.

Please test and provide feedback.

Russell: I could not make a decision in regards to 1.6.0. It's a new
feature, but doesn't change any logic.
It changes a few files, both chan_sip and rtp.c to gather the data.

Please tell me if I should block it or merge it into 1.6.0 :-)

/O

PS. The code exist in a branch for 1.4 too. Made for a customer that
uses 1.4.