[asterisk-dev] (no subject)

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Wed Jul 2 12:41:24 CDT 2008

On Wednesday 02 July 2008 12:12:19 Adam Moffett wrote:
> I'm not a developer, but that's not a bug.
>
> It's supposed to jump to n+101 on failure, so try changing this line:
>
> exten => s,106,NoOp(Matthieu)
>
> to priority 107.

It's actually not supposed to do that in 1.4 unless you have
priorityjumping=yes in extensions.conf.  Priority jumping is an old,
deprecated behavior.  The suggested replacement for priority jumping
is to use logic based upon the exit value, in this case, DIALSTATUS.  This
additionally means that you can have more than just 2 exit statuses, unlike
the way it was with priority jumping, which only supported jumping or not.

--
Tilghman