[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.6.0-beta2 and 1.4.18-rc1 Now Available

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Wed Jan 30 13:39:55 CST 2008

logs
2 hours      russell      Remove 1.4.18 tag so we can make rc3

Jim Capp wrote:
> What happened to http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/tags/1.4.18 ?
>
> It is no longer in svn.
>

> The Asterisk Development Team wrote:
>> The Asterisk development team has released versions 1.6.0-beta2 and
and 1.4.18-rc1.

>> The new beta for 1.6 is available for download from
>> http://downloads.digium.com/.  The release candidate for 1.4.18 is only
>> available via svn.  It is available for anyone that would like to help
test
>> 1.4.18 over the next couple of days before it gets officially released.
>>
>> To download the 1.4.18 release candidate:
>>
>> $ svn co http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/tags/1.4.18 1.4.18-rc1
>>
>> To make a tarball out of the previous checkout, do:
>>
>> $ svn export 1.4.18-rc1 asterisk-1.4.18-rc1
>> $ rm -rf 1.4.18-rc1
>> $ tar -czvf asterisk-1.4.18-rc1.tar.gz asterisk-1.4.18-rc1/
>>
>> Please report any issues to http://bugs.digium.com/.
>>
>> Thank you for your support!

- --
James Finstrom
Rhino Equipment Corp.
Tel: 1-800-785-7073  ext. 6344
FAX: +1 (480) 961-1826
IP: asterisk.rhinoequipment.com ext 6344
FWD: 633686 ext 6344

received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the email and its
attachments from all computers.