[asterisk-dev] iax encryption client side

Tim H. Panton thp at westhawk.co.uk
Sun Jan 20 09:22:12 CST 2008

The IAX encryption scheme is documented in the draft RFC
(see
http://mirror.switch.ch/ftp/mirror/internet-drafts/draft-guy-iax-03.txt)

It should be possible to implement it based on that.
If it isn't, let me know - as I contributed the text and diagram :-)

I wouldn't try 'porting' from asterisk as chan_iax has a _lot_ of other
stuff going on, which makes the crypto harder to fish out.

Tim.