[asterisk-dev] [ot] Re: Probably a simple question. Dial a call.

Steven S. Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Fri Jan 18 14:54:34 CST 2008

----- "Steve Totaro" <stotaro at totarotechnologies.com> wrote:
> Getting in any good riding lately?

Last weekend was nice, but weather has turned a little too cool here to ride.

Guess I am deriving more joy from my development work again. New problems, new coworker, being able to divide up projects in a way that they are all able to be completed fairly fast. Completing projects makes me feel like I am useful again.

Plus looking forward to the rally season again. Only a couple months till I start traveling for parties again.

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com