[asterisk-dev] Asked to transmit frame type 64, while native formats is 0x4

Norman Franke norman at myasd.com
Mon Jan 14 22:13:49 CST 2008

I figured a bug dealing with basic functionality would be high
priority. Call transfer isn't really that exotic.

If I knew how to fix it (like I just did for the ODBC timeout not
working, http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=11745) I would. Any
pointers would be appreciated.

How does one go about paying for a fix? The bounty system doesn't
seem to work all that well by the looks of it.

Norman Franke
Answering Service for Directors, Inc.
www.myasd.com

On Jan 12, 2008, at 11:53 AM, asterisk-dev-request at lists.digium.com