[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] twilson: trunk r97634 - in /trunk: ./ configs/ doc/tex/ funcs/ include/asteri...

Terry Wilson twilson at digium.com
Mon Jan 14 12:09:46 CST 2008

> I guess the commit of TOUPPER and TOLOWER funcs was a mistake since
> they are not related
> to the commit at all.

They are in fact related. They are required for proper processing of
the Polycom phone profile in phoneprov.conf.  The information is
documented in the TeX documentation.  I know you didn't catch that
because of it not being included in the email, I just wanted to make
sure everyone else  knew why they were included.  Oh, and the acl.c
was actually just removing a struct that was only referenced by a
function that had already been removed in a previous release.