[asterisk-dev] request for integration of new dialplan application into trunk - howto proceed?

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Sat Jan 12 09:46:50 CST 2008

12 jan 2008 kl. 15.25 skrev Andreas Brodmann:

> Hi,
>
> I have written a dialplan application which supports
> the multicast rtp feature of snom and linksys phones
> and other devices (like barix.com) which accept
> multicast or unicast rtp streams.
>
> I'd be glad if this would be accepted as part of the
> default asterisk distribution.
>
> Can anyone tell me how I have to proceed?

Great!

Go to bugs.digium.com and register for an account and follow the
instructions on how to accept the license
(you do that on line now). Read the instructions carefully!

Then open a bug report, upload the source code and we'll help you
forward. Find us in #asterisk-dev on the IRC freenode.net server
to get help. We'll be happy to help you.

The source code has to work with Asterisk svn trunk.

Thanks for contributing to Asterisk!

Regards,
/Olle