[asterisk-dev] compiling trunk under cygwin

Clod Patry cpatry at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 10:34:36 CST 2008

yep, works much better with a svn co inside cygwin, however:

   [CC] dns.c -> dns.o
dns.c:37:48: arpa/nameser.h: No such file or directory
dns.c:38:20: resolv.h: No such file or directory
dns.c: In function 'ast_search_dns':

Any idea which cygwin packages must be installed for that? Apparently, even
bind doesnt have it.

--
Clod Patry