[asterisk-dev] zaptel programming

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Mon Jan 7 11:19:42 CST 2008

Bhrugu Mehta wrote:
> hi, all
> I am new to zaptel programming.
> can anybody help me how to start zaptel programming in c. . or any
> ref. site or matirial availabel for zaptel coding.

There isn't really a good place (AFAIK) that has a comprehensive
"Getting Started Guide" for Zaptel.  The only thing I have seen so far
is a link for writing a simple answering machine using libzap and zaptel
here:

http://linuxgazette.net/120/smith.html

Other than that, the best place is to read the source code.  Chan_zap.c,
or the various utility programs in the zaptel source repository would be
good starts.

--
Matthew Fredrickson
Software/Firmware Engineer