[asterisk-dev] [asterisk-commits] file: trunk r95648 - /trunk/codecs/Makefile

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Wed Jan 2 13:58:05 CST 2008

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> Nahh, I almost did that myself this morning but the attempt using the
> library worked (on my box!) so I left it alone. Now we are just doing
> the same thing we do with stdtime/localtime.o, which works fine in all
> cases.

Cool.  And just for the record, I think the reason that the "hack" didn't work
was for people with compiler optimizations turned on.  When optimizations were
on, the global variable that made use of resample_close() was optimized away,
and then the linker removed those files.

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer