[asterisk-dev] [asterisk-commits] file: trunk r95648 - /trunk/codecs/Makefile

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Wed Jan 2 10:25:20 CST 2008

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> I've just committed a reversal of Russell's 'res_resample' commit with
> some small changes to get the libresample code to actually link into the
> main Asterisk binary; I've tested this with both non-embedded and
> embedded modules and it appears to work... non-Linux testing would be
> welcome.

And now I have changed it once again.  I'm not sure what was wrong, but it
worked for some people, and not others.  On mine and Qwell's linux machines, for
example, resample_open() was not defined when codec_resample got loaded.  So, I
have changed it for now so that it just links the .o files into the main
asterisk binary directly.

I know you won't like it when you see it since it isn't built as a library
anymore.  :)  But, it works for the time being ...

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer