[asterisk-dev] Voice brodacasting software

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Thu Feb 28 05:51:21 CST 2008

William,

I have a product that is in the final stages of beta that does exactly
what you are looking for.  What kind of volume are you looking at?  Is
this political or what is the use?  I am looking at some at cost beta
testers, so let me know.

My system can send emails, SMS, and voice calls, depending on what you
need/want.

The system is very feature rich and I have spent alot of time and
money having it developed, so offering it as low cost web based
service would be the only option.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro