[asterisk-dev] Voice brodacasting software

Steven S. Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Tue Feb 26 09:58:13 CST 2008

----- "William Miller" <william at eightreal.com> wrote:
> We are looking for someone to help us setup a simple voice
> broadcasting /predictive dialer in asterisk.   We are using rhino 24
>
> port cards.   No bells or whistles,  just start dialing a list at a
> certain time of day and stop at a certain time.  delivering a
> prerecorded message.
>
> If wnyone has anything like that available or is wanting some extra
> cash and can put this together for us please let me know!

First, that is not a development question and has no business being on this specific list. You are using asterisk, and therefore your question belongs on the users list.

Second, you do not need predictive dialing if you are not connecting to real people(agents). You just need to learn what features asterisk provides for you and think a moment on your problem.

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com