[asterisk-dev] discover realtime family sql table schema

lumen lumen at bulma.net
Mon Feb 25 10:24:18 CST 2008

Hi guys:

I'm looking for the best way to discover wich is the best way to discover
the necessary schema for each family that supports realtime.

I know that initials table schemas can be found in voip-info or this list,
but how that tables were contructed? What if in the asterisk version I use
the schema has changed?

I have build it sourcing the code? Or I can create a column for each
configurable parameter that exist in the equivalent configuration file?

thanks.