[asterisk-dev] some modest suggestions for 1.6

Bob bob_co at cox.net
Wed Feb 20 00:54:39 CST 2008

Not sure where to file this under, but ..

When I do "make b410p", there are kernel api errors for mISND and capi
driver sources in zaptel. I'm using a 2.6.23 kernel. I know that those
sources are not the responsibility of anyone here, but they are part of the
pre-requisites of this build process.

Thanks.