[asterisk-dev] Asterisk and SIP Instant Messages

d 82 k d82k at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 18 10:36:47 CST 2008

Hi everybody,

I'm using the last version of Asterisk as a SIP proxy. I'm also using a X-lite 3.0 41150 as client.
I have tried to use the Instant message function, (that sends SIP messages: "MESSAGE sip:user at myasteriskserver.com SIP/2.0...") but asterisk seems not supporting it... is there something I'm missing? some option I need to enable?

Thankyou for your help and time
dk