[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] murf: branch murf/bug11210 r103686 - /team/murf/bug11210/doc/

Terry Wilson twilson at digium.com
Fri Feb 15 19:36:03 CST 2008

> Maybe we can start creating a collection of SIPP tests to run various
> scenarious.
> I would like to test how registrations and subscriptions affect the
> stack too.

I have written a tool in perl that allows you to take a SIP pcap
capture (live or saved dump) and generate a sipp scenario from it.  It
also should support recording/sending audio with the pcapplay option
of sipp.  It has been a little while since I worked on it and it isn't
particularly pretty, but if anyone is interested I could probably get
it posted somewhere.

Terry