[asterisk-dev] chan_ooh323 patches compatible with codec negotiation patch applied to asterisk 1.4.17

Johan Wilfer johan at wilfer.se
Mon Feb 11 23:48:48 CST 2008

Ganbold Tsagaankhuu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry for cross posting.
> I attached my chan_ooh323 patches (asterisk-addons-1.4.5) when codec
> negotiation patch changes applied to asterisk-1.4.17.
> Please let me know whether my patches are correct or not.
>
> thanks in advance,
>
> Ganbold

> ________
For licensing issues nobody will be able to use your patch if you don't
submit it thought the bug tracker at http://bugs.digium.com/
You will be able to agree to the digium license after you have created
an account.
There is also a bug tracker introduction that is useful to read at
http://asterisk.org/developers/bug-guidelines

Nice work!
/Johan