[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.4.18 Released

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Sat Feb 9 01:36:20 CST 2008

syd wonder wrote:
> Just wanted to say that after compiling this release (and deciding to
> choose "Don't Optimize" for the first time), I had to recompile
> asterisk-addons.  My module list went from 146 to 152.

Yes, this is expected.  There is some magic to ensure that all modules
(including asterisk-addons) are built with the same build options as the
asterisk core.  Enabling DONT_OPTIMIZE changes the expected checksum of
the build options and requires a rebuild of everything.

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer