[asterisk-dev] Goto is buggered since 100441(ish)

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Tue Feb 5 01:58:35 CST 2008

I just updated from SVN 100441(ish) to 102329 and found
the built in goto app broken.

Usage was basically the sample stdexten macro.  I confirmed
that it was the goto statement by reworking my dialplan to
not use it.

Commit 102272 looks like it is related/should fix it, but does
not.  I also verified that it appears to be channel independent
by testing ZAP and SIP channels.

I'll try to get a bug open on Mantis in the morning, but wanted
to get a note out in case work distracts me...

Dan