[asterisk-dev] ${DIALSTATUS} per dialed peer

Loic Didelot ldidelot at swooke.com
Fri Feb 1 11:40:23 CST 2008

Hello,
I often dial many peers at the same time for some amount of time
(ringing) then I answer the call and dial my peers again but play music
to the caller.

Well the problem is that if one of the peers "rejects" the call the
first time, he gets the same call back after a few seconds when I dial
my peers again and play musiconhold to the caller.

Well this is quite annoying. So I look for a solution to get a
DIALSTATUS variable or function per dialed peer: a variable like
DIALSTATUS-PEERNAME or a function dialstatus(peer). With this
information I could define easily which peers I dial or not.

Does someone has a better solution? Anyone here who would accept this
"small" challenge?

Best regards,
Loic Didelot.