[asterisk-dev] Attn Olle: closed bug #9239 - "xfersound"

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Fri Feb 1 06:16:41 CST 2008

On 12:00, Fri 01 Feb 08, Steve Davies wrote:
> On Feb 1, 2008 11:57 AM, Steve Davies <davies147 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I hope it is not too cheeky to have raised a feature request in bug #
> > 11900 for discussion of this possible new feature.
> > http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=11900
> >
> > Steve
> >

> I am confused! I raised the above request so that it could be
> discussed. I was going to offer to code it myself, but before I could
> add a comment to that effect it was closed. The bugtracker FAQ says
> that new feature requests are left open for a week or two for kust
> such discussion!!!
>
> Was the idea really that bad?

I closed it.
You can reopen it if you have a patch, no problem.
Discussion for a new feature should be done here on the list
and not on the bugtracker.
If there's code to take a shot at the request, it can stay
on mantis so we can discuss the implementation and progress
there.

Sorry if I offended you, totally not my intension.

--

Michiel van Baak
michiel at vanbaak.eu
http://michiel.vanbaak.eu

"Why is it drug addicts and computer aficionados are both called users?"