[asterisk-dev] [Code Review] Calendaring API for Asterisk

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Tue Dec 30 19:37:43 CST 2008

On 00:37, Wed 31 Dec 08, Terry Wilson wrote:
> > On 2008-12-11 22:16:42, Russell Bryant wrote:
> > > /trunk/res/res_exchangecal.c, lines 507-517
> > > <http://reviewboard.digium.com/r/58/diff/5/?file=1857#file1857line507>
> > >
> > >     coding guidelines :)
>
> done (but I still think this is more readable--maybe we could change the coding guidelines to allow single line ifs for short statements as opposed to making them take 3 lines each at minimum)

Please dont do this.
I've seen too many wrong patches etc because of this to be not in favour
of allowing it in the guidelines.
Sorry to be a party pooper, but it gives more trouble then it fixes.

Just my $ 0.02.

> - Terry

Great job Terry !
Too bad I did not have time to test it yet, but this really really looks
awesome and of use for us. (we developed a webbased CRM/Groupware suite
and this can be added to it to make it even more awesome)

--

Michiel van Baak
michiel at vanbaak.eu
http://michiel.vanbaak.eu

"Why is it drug addicts and computer aficionados are both called users?"