[asterisk-dev] bugs.digium.com outage

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Dec 30 15:53:01 CST 2008

The bugs.digium.com maintenance outage will continue until some time on
December 31, as we are working on upgrading to the latest release of
Mantis and incorporating our customizations.

We are sorry for the inconvenience; this maintenance became necessary
because of some security vulnerability concerns and happened at the same
time that our two primary Mantis maintainers are on vacation due to the
holidays.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience, we'll have it back on line as
quickly as we can do so.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpfleming at digium.com