[asterisk-dev] Navigating Voice Mail

Steve Wofford SW at uctrlit.com
Tue Dec 16 20:41:30 CST 2008

Tzafrir,

It may help you understand what they are running on a bit better by
actually looking at the source code.

I don't know Asterisk well enough to see what is going on here. All
their source code is here.

ftp://ftp.linksys.com/opensourcecode/spa400/1.0.1.2/SPA400_v1.0.1.2_ntc.
zip

I don't know if it is possible to update the source code on the actual
SPA400 box.

Steve