[asterisk-dev] Apple TV and Asterisk - who was it?

John Todd jtodd at digium.com
Tue Dec 16 17:43:20 CST 2008

I know I've talked with someone on IRC or in person about deploying
Asterisk on the Apple TV platform.  Can you throw me a message off-
list if you've done such a project?  The low-cost nature of the Apple
TV plus the video out features would be a really interesting
combination for Asterisk to support if there are OSS tools to glue it
all together.

JT

---
John Todd                       email:jtodd at digium.com
Digium, Inc. | Asterisk Open Source Community Director
445 Jan Davis Drive NW -  Huntsville AL 35806  -   USA
direct: +1-256-428-6083         http://www.digium.com/