[asterisk-dev] MOH Realtime

Sebastian scgm11 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 16:28:35 CST 2008

I have set up the realtime table, and the config for realtime, I don't have
classes on musiconhold.conf and I have cache....=yes, I tried using the cli
function for realtime to check that is getting to the db, and yes I can get
the values. The problem is that when tries to start music on hold never goes
to look at the db to search for classes.
I also tried having a default class on the config file, and setting from the
dialplan another class that I have on my DB, but plays the default, it seems
to never goes to check to the DB.
I read all the bug info and still can't find a solution, doing some changes
to the code I manage to get info from the db but it load one class ok and
other class with garbage (when checking moh show classes).
Please let me know if you need more info, I don't believe is configuration
issue(that's why I posted it here), but maybe I'm wrong.

Regards,

Sebastian